Sun 4 Mar 2012
Judy Robinson says:
Our usual work schedule is to meet from 9-11 on the 2nd Saturday from March through November. Our focus in the coming months is as follows.
- March we will be working on cleaning up the Rain Garden and picking up litter.
- April will find us part of Green Columbus again, planting more trees to reforest the many trees that have fallen this past year.
- May will be our attack of the Garlic Mustard.
- June has us cutting the honeysuckle with the assistance of the City of Columbus chipper and trucks.
- And, everytime, ridding the ravine area of litter.To help out, meet, sign in, and get supplies at the Rain Garden (Overbrook & High); Overbrook & Canyon (we are working on the 3rd recent removal of the tagging on the bridge there); Overbrook & Yaronia; Overbrook & Indianola.I am excited about Spring and the beauty that comes to the ravine, thanks to our Adena Brook Community’s 10 years of caring & work! (Susan Michael Barrett gathered a few of us in 2002 for our very first clean up of the streams.)
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.